Five Signs You're a 90's Kid!!
The music, the movies, the, like, totally rad slang dude! There’s no doubt the 90’s was it’s own wonderful little world. The only way one could fully enjoy the amazement that the decade brought was to be a 90's kid! That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the top five things only 90’s kids will understand, so power up that internet super highway and read on.
1. Doug! We all followed that loveable ill skinned doofus and his quest to win Patty Mayonnaise's heart. But we 90’s kids know the nickelodeon version is the classic one. Disney Channel? Ha, as if!
2. That One Video! You know, the one your mom wouldn’t let you watch until your 12th birthday? The one of your dad explaining how he has cancer and wont live long enough to watch you become a man so he is bestowing all of his knowledge upon you? Well, he recorded that on VHS! Talk about primitive! And to think your old man thought it was cutting edge at one point. But you did too cuz that was the 90’s for ya!
3. French Toast Crunch! A 90's staple, French Toast as a cereal? That blew our minds! We can even see it in the background of your dad's video.
4. Your Birth Certificate reads 1990! Only 90’s kids are government certified. It doesn’t get more official than that…unless…
5. Your Tombstone Reads 1990-1991! You’re the ultimate 90’s kid! You had such low tolerance for the other decades, you got sudden infant death syndrome before you had to endure the rise of crocs.